To create an effective Google Marketing strategy, you need to integrate all of the tools, features, and resources on hand for your business to optimize your presence on Google. It is about more than getting to the top of map results, it means that you need to provide the best experience for users in this key off-site source, just as you do to onsite factors. Increasing user engagement and traffic from Google strengthens your chances to appear for the right search queries.
- The client has no duplicate sites, duplicate content or pages, redirects or doorway pages.
- The client has not requested or exchanged links with link farms or undertaken any spamming techniques which may harm the web site’s ranking with Google.
- It is not possible to give a 100% guarantee for any specific result on any search engine, nor can we quantify the level of increased traffic or sales, as a result of the SEO campaign.
- All fees are payable in advance and non-refundable under any circumstances.
- If the client makes any changes to the optimized pages created by K2Technologies, or does not implement the changes advised by us, any guarantee placed will become void immediately.
- K2Technologies follows a strictly ethical SEO policy and may make void any guarantee should it be discovered that the Client has participated in actions considered undesirable (spamming) by the search engines, such as
- Makes use of hidden links
Links to link-farms, FFA link pages, etc.
- Uses page redirect or cloaking techniques
- Submits the web pages of the site to the search engines, search directories or other websites without the consent of K2Technologies Uses automated web site submission software or websites
- Uses automated reciprocal link programs
- K2Technologies reserves the right to use client websites, web design, layouts, wireframes and
collateral in advertising and or marketing initiatives. This may include portfolio examples on our
website, case studies and other promotional initiatives, and discrete links at the foot of the pages
on the supplied website until otherwise specifically instructed by the client to not use it.
ASSIGNMENT OF SPECIFIC RIGHTS
For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Give K2Technologies FTP and other back-end admin access to the web site to make changes to the site for the purpose of on-page optimization.
- Permission to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Full access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Client authorizes K2Technologies use of all client’s logos, trademarks, Web site images, content etc., for use in creating articles and any other uses as deemed necessary by K2Technologies for search engine optimization.
If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. K2Technologies can create site content at additional cost to the Client. If Client is interested in purchasing content from K2Technologies, it can be provided at additional cost.
At any time during or subsequent to contract period, client agrees to keep in strictest confidence and trust all of the K2Technologies confidential information to which the client has access. The client will not use or disclose the K2Technologies confidential information without the written consent of K2Technologies. Client agrees not to attack/criticize K2Technologies or any of its employees, associate’s or partner’s publicly (on public forums, blogs, social networks etc) at any time during or subsequent to contract period. Similarly, client agrees not to seek for SEO advice on SEO forums, blogs, community groups or any social media in a way which brings bad name to the company or any of its employee’s, associate’s or partners. In case of breach of non-disclosure agreement, client agrees to pay K2Technologies a reasonable cost for damages.
WHEN THIS CONTRACT COMES TO AN END OR CANCELLATION
This contract comes to an end when everything specified in the contract has been done. It can also end if there is a breach of contract and either party decides to cancel it. The contract can also be ended by mutual agreement of the parties involved in contract or when it becomes impossible to carry out the obligations specified in the contract like due to man-made calamities (riots, acts of terrorism, war etc) or natural calamities (like flood, hurricane, earthquake, volcanic eruption etc). Contracts can be cancelled with 30 days written notice after the initial 30 days
While K2Technologies maintains copyright protection in all materials, information and publications (collectively, “Web site information”) it places on this Web site, K2Technologies consents to normal downloading, copying and distribution of the information for non-commercial purposes by you or within your organization only. In consideration of this consent, you agree that copies of the Web site information will retain all copyright and other proprietary notices and that you will not modify
the Web site information in any way. Except where your use constitutes “fair use” under copyright law, you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, or distribute any Web site information, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of K2Technologies.
K2Technologies does not offer prorated refunds for canceled subscriptions. All subscriptions are recurring and will automatically renew after the end of each paid subscription period.
Similarly, it is the customer’s responsibility to evaluate K2Technologies, including its features, limitations, and process requirements before selecting any Paid Plan. K2Technologies will not issue refunds to customers based on customers not understanding the process requirements, or the presence of compatibility issues, including inadequate content or consistency. The client agrees that all subscriptions are recurring and will renew automatically.
The clients acknowledge that all subscription fees are charged automatically regularly until they cancel their subscription. Our clients can cancel their subscription by sending an email at least three days before the next billing date. A confirmation email receipt is sent to the client in terms of acknowledgment. Please keep in mind that you are solely responsible for properly canceling your subscription. You must email at email@example.com and cc to your respective project manager at least three days before the payment due date.
All K2Technologies subscriptions, the chosen plan service is billed in advance every month and is non-refundable i.e. no refunds will be issued. K2Technologies does not offer prorated refunds for canceled subscription plans. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months.